Project architect, interior designer and BIM administrator and consultant, having 15 years experience in architectural design and BIM management fields.
Master of Computer Engineering Graphics of Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Graduated 2003, Vilnius)
Bachelor of Architecture of Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Graduated 2001, Vilnius)
Since 2008 Project Architect and BIM administrator in Lithuania and US.
• Arranging full spectrum of Construction Documentation for different stages of project submittal
• Providing Project Documentation with International Building Code Compliance
• Producing drawings, bills of materials and tender applications using BIM modeling and administration tools
• Reconciling project decisions with other professionals like surveyors, civil engineers, construction team
• Managing and designing interior finishing projects for future tenants
Since 2005 Software Consultant and Quality Assurance Engineer
• Verifying CAD software applications operate as designed
• Presenting product features and benefits in pre-sales situations and at industry specific trade shows
• Providing customer consultations, trainings and support.
BIM & CAD tools (advanced user) - AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, 3DSMax, Archicad
Graphic/Video/Audio tools - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Cubase Pro
Programming - LISP, HTML, CSS, Dynamo
Playing Music • Making Videos • Singing • Dancing • Drawing